Texas Franchise and Business Consulting, LLC


Derived from the North American Free Trade Agreement, investor visas and work permits are obtained and given to under your business. You and your family are then able to live legally in the United States in order to manage and develop your business. We jointly guide you along with experts and renowned Immigration Lawyers to answer all your questions. These experts will give you and your company knowledge in areas such as Legal advice, which type of Investor Visas will cover your needs, Procedures and application process and fee costs, and assistance during pendency of the Visas.

Here are the most common visas for foreign businessmen and families who want to live legally in the United States:

Visa E-1: Comercial Visa

The E-1 visa authorizes all people who want to develop or work in a U.S commercial company involved in the trade of goods or merchandise and are covered by a commercial treaty between the United States and their home country in order to develop a substantial trade. The visa can be extended every two (2) years without limits on the duration of the stay. The spouse and children under 21 may accompany the person with the E-1 visa.

Key employees of the country included in the Treaty of Commerce, such as executives, supervisors and key employees are eligible for E-1 visa as well.

Visa E-2 Investor Visa

For an E-2 investor Visa, the investor must have an established business, or be in process of establishing an active business through a substantial investment, this refers to the sum of the investment being at least $100,000, according our experience, and be it must be a venture capital.

This visa allows the entrepreneur to live with his family in the United States and travel to and from as many times as desired or needed. This Visa lasts for two (2) years and may be renewed without limiting the total period of stay.

Some of the advantages offered by this type of visa are:

  • The operator can open, acquire or operate a business in the United States.
  • The spouse and children under 21 may accompany the principal applicant for E-2 visa.
  • The spouse can obtain a work permit.
  • Children under 21 must be enrolled in a school.

L-1 Visa: Visa for Executives and Managers within the Transferred Company

The L-1A visa authorizes the use of a provisional executive and senior manager of a company to transfer abroad to a company in the United States relative to the existing company in the country of origin. The visa can be extended for a total of seven years. TN Visa:

The TN Visa allows certain Mexican professionals to work temporarily in the United States as long as they meet certain requirements, some of these are:

  • The profession of the Mexican citizen must be considered within occupations recognized by the NAFTA.
  • The Mexican citizen must have a job offer from an employer in the United States.
  • Spouses and children under 21 may accompany the holder of the TN visa and can live and study in the United States
  • EB5 Visa

    This Visa can be given to foreign investors who invest a minimum of $500,000 USD and in return receive permanent residency (otherwise known as a Green Card) for themselves, their spouse and their children under the age of 21.

    The investor must actively create and run a business that generates at least 10 direct jobs for U.S citizens or permanent residents. There is also the secondary option which is to have the opportunity to invest in a Regional Center. In other words, being a silent partner in an investment deal of a new company or franchise. This is where the investor has the ability to inactively conduct business but will not be in charge of hiring employees. This option is known as a passive investment.